Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple

I don't really have much to say or any particular topics to discuss. All I can think is how happy I am with my life, who is in it and how situations have turned out. I am never usually one to be happy with someone else's misfortune but after some rather splendid news I can't help it. Karma is something I fully believe in and they have finally got what they deserved. One thing my mother has always taught me is that people who are malicious will self destruct; and she could not be more correct. I am so thankful for my friends that saw through so many things and stood by me. Through this entire year I have learned a few things. Friends who are true will never leave you completely and revenge is something that will only back fire. It's much better to go about your life and know that life has a funny way of working itself out, people eventually show their real colors.

3 comments:

ag. said...

It's not always easy but finding out who your true friends are but in the end it will make you so much happier. I've learned some of those types of lessons the hard way.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I believe in karma too.

Follow my blog too? please.
http://omgitstiffduh.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

absolutely darling :)