Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Overwhelmed


I think I speak for everyone when I say sometimes life is a little too much. Lately I have been running around like a crazy girl trying to get my life in order. Juggling 3 jobs, college full time, girlfriends family and a boyfriend is NOT an easy task.

Where did my 'me' time go??? Can I have it back now?

I am the queen of organization. I need everything neat and clean and perfect.. but lately everything is scattered, nothing is in the right place and frankly nothing that is at the top of my list is getting done. I don't know when this started happening but I need it to stop immediately. I am the type of person that can't do anything until everything around me is organized so I find myself cleaning more than concentrating on the important stuff, and myself. I feel as though I have no time to breathe or sit down or even eat for that matter. I start to wonder is being the best at everything truly worth it? Or will I just end up failing at everything and be left with a huge pile of disaster that-- you guessed it, I'll scramble to clean because like I said before I am a neat freak. I keep getting this feeling of anxiety and I just wish things could fall into place a little better.

I find myself always asking the same questions... Did I really think it was a smart idea to start an independent business at such a young age with no financial back up? I mean I am paying for college out of my pocket every month... how in the hell did I think I could support a business too? And why the hell did I join the school newspaper, because I somehow ended up becoming the editor and president of that too, which ultimately means more work than I bargained for. Do I really deserve such an amazing boyfriend if I can't give him the time he deserves? I mean our only time I can hang out with him, is spent in a library. There is plenty wrong with this picture I have painted, so how do I make a new and less complex one?

Readers... If you're out there, paint a pretty picture for me.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh I am so sorry...Sometimes I also feel like there is no end to my tasts...But I promise it will get better,sweetie
Hugs and kisses

Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today, please join in!