Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Long Gone


I refuse to make the same mistake twice. For so long I have had this horrible tendency to keep making the same mistake over and over again. My mistake was letting people hurt me. I cannot be in that same awful place I once was... the outcome just wouldn't be good. When life seems like too much and right now it is beginning to seem that way; I run. I feel myself more than ever running from reality, running from everything because I don't want to be hurt. There is one person and place that can bring me to this feeling of assurance, but they appear to be far from my reach at this point.

I guess what I am looking for is someone to be head over heels about everything I do. I want that feeling that I made someone else extremely proud. Someone who feels like the luckiest person in the world because I am in their life. But of course I am very hard to satisfy so this seems nearly impossible.

Running away just seems to be the theme of my life I guess.

"You're right, I should run. But I'd rather be running towards someone than running away"

2 comments:

this free bird said...

Hang in there lady. Frog frog frog frog frog PRINCE

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh... stay positive, sweetie
Kisses my dear
Hugs

Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today, please join in!