Friday, November 5, 2010

Never Be Ashamed


I love writing. I am constantly thinking of the things I want to discuss and what approach I should take on it. I put a lot of effort and work into each post I write, just like any other blogger. Some may remember my old blog which I no longer have. People in my town saw it and immediately I was talked about ( not in a positive way either) So many people had something to say about it and would mock the things I wrote. I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me at first. I made my blog private then I would make it public the next day. Why was I ashamed of what I was writing and saying? It took a lot of confidence to put out my life for the world to see. One person in particular, Anna always would yell at me when I would make it so no one else could see it. " Why would you ever care what people say about you're blog, you don't like them anyways so their opinion especially should not matter"... she was so right. PS thank you Anna for pushing me to remain my own person I made a new blog (this one) to start on the right foot again, clean slate if you will. This time I did things right. I never let those critics affect me or my writing. I am so happy with the progress I have made. There are so many supporters out there that I had no idea about before.

No one should ever be ashamed of something that makes them happy. Writing constantly makes me happy, seeing a new follower appear on the right hand side of this site makes me smile beyond belief ( ask my boyfriend) When I see comments I am so ecstatic because not only do I have readers but I have responders and that is a great feeling. So thank you and I hope you keep on reading.

xoxo
always choose paris