Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Suit & Co

BCBGeneration Dress
Carrie Bradshaw's Hair and Studded Accessories For Inspiration
Essie's 'Putty' Nail Polish


Every girl should and wants to look absolutely amazing on her birthday. I made sure there were no room for errors. The list consisted of the perfect dress, manicure and pedicure, hair professionally done, and makeup done by MaryKay cosmetics of course! I felt like a princess at my 21st birthday party. After dragging my boyfriend around boston, a $55.00 parking ticket and two seconds away from being towed I found my dress at BCBG. It was originally $150.00 but I caught it on sale for just $50.00 { don't worry I was jumping up and down when I saw the price tag}. I went to my favorite nail salon, Nails and Spa for the best manicure and pedicure. All together only $45.00 and I am not the first to say that their customer service is priceless. I picked a color completely out of my norm; Muddy Grey by Essie. Like many others I love Essie Nail Polish. I think they are the best brand out there and I love that it is sold in Target. Curls upon curls for my hair by my lovely hairdresser Sarah at Jolans Hair Salon. I have been going to this salon since I was 6 years old. I told them I wanted Carrie Bradshaw curls and that's what I got. I could not have been more pleased with how my Birthday Outfit and such came out. I hope you like it too :)


1 comment:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the dress!
The nail polish is such a cute color as well.