Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dream Come True Birthday

Happy Birthday To Me!

In Revolution Rock Bar
Amanda.Me.Megan.Brooke
My best friends

I cannot believe I am 21 years old. Time has definitely flown by and I am finding myself concerned with the future more than ever. As you've read before things have and keep on changing for me, for the good of course. I have found out who my true friends are, what I want and deserve out of life and the importance of this all. But for this one night I didn't have to worry. It was spent with my closest friends through out all the years dancing and taking pictures and a bottle of Stoli Citron {not my first choice, Im a whiskey girl} among other drinks. The people who attended my party proved a lot to me. The one thing that really made my birthday special was my best friend from when I was in Kindergarden until about 5th grade came to my party. We hadn't seen each other in about 10 years but it felt like only a few months... we picked up right where we left off. I was so happy I got to spend such an important and special birthday with the one person I spent my entire childhood with and knows a whole part of my life others don't. Looking at the pictures I realized I had a best friend from each part of my life there. One from childhood, another from high school and the other from college. I consider myself one lucky girl to be able to share my birthday with all three of them. Over all I am so happy and pleased with my birthday. I came away with a fun night, a boyfriend {yes I am in just as much shock too, but this story is for another time!} I got the Coach Watch from my wish list, and memories... Yes I can remember most of my 21st and that was very important to me.

No comments: