Thursday, September 30, 2010

One in a Million


Last night I got to attend the last preseason game at home for the Bruins. I decided that being the amazing daughter I am{joking sort of}, I'd take my dad and mom. I never get to spend alone time with them so I was very excited. Thanks to my lovely friend who is a Bruins player I got to take them last minute. I think my dad has a new love for the Bruins and #19 has a new fan. Since I was a little girl my dad has always made sure I was a true Bruins fan. He took me to games from when I was a year old until I was about 5 or 6. Then my sister came along so there was no more princess time for me. But I remained a fan and I thought I would pay the favor back to my dad. We had so much fun going out to dinner in the North End before and I'm really happy I brought my parents. With such a hectic in and out, here and there lifestyle I forgot how nice it was to have just family time.

"The only thing permanent in life is family."

1 comment:

MissEmy said...

aww, that's nice! I totally agree. Friends come and go but your family is always there. :)