Monday, September 27, 2010

Yes, I Know

-What defines you?
My writing defines me. I am passionate in everything I say. Im imperfect and chaotic.
-What do you stand for?
I stand for feminism and being a single girl. I stand for the importance of finding oneself. I stand for making a change
-Who matters most to you?
My family, my dog, and my three best friends
-Are you confident?
Yes, in every aspect. It took a while but I am finally 100% confident in everything, mentally physically and emotionally
-Are you a follower or do you walk to your own beat?
I used to be the person that would do whatever made others happy, but since I have found a change in my life I have become an individual. I do whatever makes me happy, sure I look up to people and value others opinions but I am definitely different and I LOVE it.
-What can you do to make a difference?
I can share with others my experience in hopes that they take a lesson out of it. I want to be a role model to young girls. I want to show that if you put your mind to something, you can achieve it.
-What is the point in being sad, when you know very well you can put just as much effort into being happy.
There is no point. I have so many things to be happy about that the sad things should only be a little increment towards my life. I used to be a miserable person, I never knew why people wanted to be around me. Once I realized I could take a step back and choose to be happy I began to change.
- Who are YOU?
I am Danielle Meuse. I am writer. I am a daughter and a sister. I am driven and a strong individual. I will make a difference one day. I have a 'big dream' and work at it every day. I hate the person I used to be and it took me a year of searching and mistake making but I finally have made permanent changes. I am a completely different girl I was a year ago.
-What gives you any right to judge others?
I have no right, therefore I try everyday not to. Give everyone and everything a chance :) Everyone has a story as to why they are the way they are.

Thank you for those who emailed me your answers and for Elle who posted hers. My purpose of this was to have you as the reader really take a better look at the important questions. I did this same "questionnaire" a year ago and my answers were completely different. They were socially acceptable and had a sense of anger hidden in between the lines. I think to answer these questions every now and then is a good thing. You get to see where things have changed and what has remained the same. Being honest is the first step.

No comments: