Sunday, December 5, 2010

Interview with Elle Sees

I never thought that interviews would become a part of my blog because it was never a full on fashion based blog. I would only just do random pieces here and there. I am so happy though that the connections I have made have turned into getting to know the bloggers on a more personal level, creating a connection with my blog. Coming into the "blogger world" is kind of an intimidating one..at first at least. You begin to read others and figure out what exactly you yourself should write about. Elle Sees's blog was the second blog I began reading. I stumbled upon her blog when I started my first one. I loved the way she would incorporate all that goes in an everyday girls life, keeping a balance within each subject. She tells you about her life, the food she loves, the clothes she puts in her closet, and fun little DIY's. She also is someone I have found to have a lot in common with and she definitely has become one of my biggest supporters for Always Choose Paris with her comments and warm words. So I picked some random questions to get to know her a little more. I hope you enjoy, I know I did.





1. What is your favorite piece of clothing/jewelry and why?
My leather jacket I got it Italy. There's a really long story that goes along with it, but I treasure my jacket.
2. How many hours a week do you spend on your blogs
Usually 5 hours--sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm better at creating drafts for future ideas (currently have around 172 unfinished posts) than writing what needs to be done THIS week!
3. Who are you inspirations for fashion and food?
For fashion, I peruse the popular fashion blogs and celebrity style. For food, it's the local restaurants in Atlanta or my fridge. I have synesthesia so that influences just about all aspects of my life. 
4. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
Post daily, post original awesome content.
5. What do you consider your look to be?
Casual, classic, with a focus on accessories.
6. Whats your favorite 'adventure' so far?
I love to travel--50 states and 19 countries, so that's hard to choose! I did love traveling through Europe during Christmas one year.
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Greece, because I've never been there, or somewhere in Asia.
8. Do you free write? and if so about what?
My background is in English, but I haven't free-written in quite a while. Free writing seems to always be full of sadness and complaining, so after a sad period of where I did just that, I only want to feel positive. Blogging is as close as I'm getting to it.
9. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
That's really hard to say! Hopefully, healthy and happy. 
10. Favorite things to blog about?
Fashion, food, and fodder
11. Do you have anyone who really motivates you to keep at your blog?
Honestly just me!  I think my family likes my blog?
12. Who is your absolute favorite person ( it can also be your animal if you have one)
My little sister, Holly. She is my heart! We are super close.
13. What items do you plan on adding to your winter wardrobe?
I acquired a trench coat from H&M for my bday. I've never had one before and I love it.
14. Where did the name of your blog come from?
My name. How original, right? I said to myself I'd start a blog if my name wasn't taken, and it wasn't. Serendipitous, I guess.





She is without a doubt an individual and I really hope you check out her blog, it is well worth it I promise! 


Her Blog

3 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love the interview!

frockandrollonline.com said...

Aw, what a lovely interview! She seems like such an excellent girl :)

Nicola said...

i am new to the blogger world too and it is really great to get to know fellow bloggers - thanks lady :-)

Nicola

www.mylushalisciousblog.blogspot.com