Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Closure.

"The hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them, in fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't want to ever forget that."

It was hard to turn my back on something that I felt so strongly about, but I didn't have a choice... that part is over and there's nothing that could be done to change it. So I will keep the letters and I will keep the memories in a special place. I'll try and move on with my life as best as possible without him, making the most of all this sadness.

xoxo
Always Choose Paris
-"little"

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Its always important to get a closure. Kisses my dear