Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pity Party

I truly feel bad for this girl, I do. She has made up this huge storybook like love in her mind that truly was just never there. She has convinced herself that he actually thinks something more for her than a desperate and easy girl. He knew how obsessed she was with him, he knew what he had to say to get her in his bed... and he did just that. He was trying to cope and move on from a relationship that ended horribly and once was the most important thing in the world to him. There is a reason for that ring you know...How awful it must be to think you actually were important to a boy that will only have that place in his heart for one girl, and that isn't you. There are plenty of reasons why he has only had one girlfriend and you were never one of them. All her thoughts, all love songs remind her of a boy that felt nothing for her. I would hate to be that girl who was so blind to being used physically and abused emotionally. She can try as hard as she wants but there will never be a comparison. I don't know how many times I have heard from him... "I will find you again someday and it will be everything you had dreamed of, I promise". That poor silly pathetic girl wasted all her time and feelings on a one way street "first love" that will never see her as more than an easy in.

No comments: