Saturday, September 4, 2010

We Missed Out On Each Other Now

What was the sense in being sad when I could choose to be happy. I have so much to be thankful for. Just because one tiny thing in my life didn't go according to plan did not give me an excuse to have a pity party. I realized that while I was concentrating on all the bad in my life I was letting the good slip away. I have plenty of people who do care about me. I stopped giving them the attention they deserved because I was trying to fix the unfixable. I'm organized so I love to plan, but life can only have so many "plans" before you drive yourself crazy with hopes of perfection. Stop planning, stop worrying, stop thinking so much..just let it be.

Since this realization I have felt happier. I can actually give myself a second to breathe. The stress..it's still there but thats only because I take on more than I should. For once I'm not worrying about anything or anyone for that matter.

No comments: