Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Morning Playlist

I think it's extremely important to have a positive morning to have a good day. I absolutely hate waking up tired having a hectic morning, it just makes for a bad day. So heres my morning playlist.

- Up Up and Away, Kid Cudi
- Life of A Superstar, Akon ft David Guetta
- It Happens, Sugarland
- Rock 'N' Roll, Eric Hutchinson
- The World Should Revolve Around Me, Little Jackie
-Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Amazing, Josh Kelley
-Bright Lights, Matchbox 20
-Galway Girl, Mundy
- Don't Think I Can't Love You, Jake Owens
- American Honey, Lady Antebellum
-Dog Days Are Over, Florence and the Machine
-Perfect Day, Lady Antebellum
-Home is Where the Heart Is, Lady Antebellum

hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

MissEmy said...

It Happens is hilarious! LOVE that song. :)