Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Weekend in Nantucket




{ My new favorite addition to the Jewelry Collection}

This weekend I went to Nantucket to visit my best friend. I could not have imagined a prettier island. Every house is made out of cedar wood, the streets are covered in cobblestone, and of course there are a ton of beaches. The Restaurants are so cute and original. My favorite was Fog Island Cafe {breakfast}. The chef's special was banana bread toast with sliced bananas and caramel sauce. It was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to make it when I get home. The beaches there are great. My favorite was Cisco Beach. The waves were HUGE and there was a surf competition going on. The whole atmosphere there is just mind blowing. The night life is just as fun. But the best part was just being with my friend Brooke. She is one of the few people that I can do vacations with. I had so much fun and I cannot wait to go back. I definitely recommend wearing sundresses and flats for the most part. My panama hat and burberry sunglasses were a necessity. Try and bring as much with you, it can get extremely expensive there. Before you know it you've spent like 300 dollars. I can't wait to go back and try some things that I missed out on. Like the Brewery and The Juice Bar.



No comments: