Saturday, September 25, 2010

'That' Song

We all have those songs that just really make an impact on us. Maybe it's the instruments, maybe it's the tone, or in my case it is the lyrics. I have a countless list of songs that I love but when I heard " I Was Here" by Lady Antebellum I felt like it was my song, it sent chills down my back. It describes how I have been trying to live my life for this past year. You get one life and I refuse to go out with never making a difference. I want to get everything out of life and never live in regret again. I want to thank you all for following this "journey" with me. It's been a long road, I have really changed a lot in the course of a year. I can honestly say though that I have never been happier in my life and I am excited for whats to come. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Music Video watch "I Was Here"

No comments: