Friday, July 16, 2010

Review Happy

I am a avid shopper online. Whenever I am bored with the usual Facebook and Twitter I window shop the web. But after several returns I learned to read the reviews before I buy. Reading what others have said about a certain piece have been a deciding factor for me. So now I make sure that if I buy something I write a review about it immediately after. One place I always make sure to this is FreePeople.com. Some of their things can run differently and may not flatter me in one way. So next time you buy something, make sure to read the reviews and to also write one yourself. Its really a huge help! Happy Friday everyone!


I'll be going to the SOWA Market on Harrison Street in Boston on Sunday... I can't wait to tell you all about it!
--And I can't forget Nordstrom is having an anniversary sale, and Tory Burch I am coming for you!

No comments: